2011年4月15日星期五

let alone his number of followers

I joined the ranks of 3,569,518 followers of Charlie Sheen, the number of followers at the time I joined. However, that total grows expeditiously Prada Sunglasses. For a while, yes I resisted, but eventually the #sheenious won me over, #Duh,winning. Perhaps, @Mozarkite (moi) joined out of curiosity, I don’t know. One thing is for certain, Sheens’s tweets are entertaining, edgy and never boring. By Twitter standards, Sheen has tweeted Louis Vuitton Sunglasses, as of this writing, a measly 203 times, peanuts in the Twitter world. He follows only 42 people, and I am not among them. Twitter tells me that I know eight people who also follow Charlie Sheen. However, I am not exactly sure why I know @lostremote or @ShakespeareGeek, but never mind that Replica Oakley Sunglasses. The point is, no one can keep up with Charlie Sheen’s shenanigans, let alone his number of followers.

没有评论:

发表评论