2011年4月21日星期四

I am very proud to have this opportunity

"I am very proud to have this opportunity to be part of such a tremendous organization," Gores said. "I know it's been a long process Fendi Sunglasses, and I appreciate the patience and support of the Detroit community. I have been impressed with the Davidson family and the way it has protected and built such a storied franchise.
"I grew up here, I am glad to be back and I am very excited about all the possibilities looking forward."
An NBA spokesman did not immediately return a message left seeking comment Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses.
Davidson had hoped to reach a deal to sell the team by the time the season started. The Pistons were negotiating terms with Detroit Tigers and Detroit Red Wings owner Mike Ilitch around that time, but those talks broke down. Gores was among the other suitors last year Ferragamo Sunglasses, along with The Postolos Group president George Postolos.

没有评论:

发表评论