2011年4月26日星期二

is because we figure we can do it forever like that

Dime: Tell us more about your documentary, Peace of Mind, and how that came about Prada Sunglasses. We see the first couple episodes are already on your YouTube channel.Lou Williams: Basically I want to give people some insight on what’s going on with life outside of basketball. Usually when you see basketball players on TV, you see the superstars and you really don’t get to see what life is like for the mid-level guys Louis Vuitton Sunglasses. It was an opportunity for me to have some people that I grew up around follow me around with cameras and give you some insight on the many things I’m involved with.
Dime: What made you choose the episodic format as opposed to one long movie?LW: Every episode is something different. We showed you about the music part of things, the community stuff that we do and also my daughter being born. Just a number of things that people wouldn’t get the opportunity to see Replica Oakley Sunglasses. The reason why we’re doing episodes is because we figure we can do it forever like that.

没有评论:

发表评论