2011年4月20日星期三

I think right now it's for the guard players

"I think right now it's for the guard players, but the players made adjustments and it's an
exciting game. If you look at it from a viewership perspective the game is more exciting now,
because you can see the speed and the natural beauty of the athletes on the court Ray Ban Sunglasses. Of course, when
I played, there'd be a forearm in your back and fighting every week… So I think they've done a
great job of cleaning it up, but at the same time it allows the defensive guys to do what they do
well."
For the past few years there has been a buzz about Williams getting back into the NBA as a coach.
Portland fans, in particular, brought his name up every time there was a vacancy on McMillan's
staff. This past offseason McMillan made some changes and one place he needed fill was of the late
Maurice Lucas, another former Portland power forward with a reputation for toughness Burberry Sunglasses.
"I've always wanted to coach. I wouldn't say it's the best job in America, but I've been in and
around some fantastic teams in Portland and also in New York, and I learned a lot over the course
of 17 seasons I played. It's good to be in a position where I can help the other guys and teach
them how to play the game. It's been nice being back, and I always said I wanted coach once my
kids were graduated from school Miu Miu Sunglasses. My youngest graduated from high school, so that freed me up to do
some things I wanted to do."

没有评论:

发表评论