2011年4月21日星期四

In the meantime

In the meantime, Morris is dealing with the coaches’ small workouts and finishing his classes.
“People ask me about it, but I don’t really entertain it,” Morris said cheap designer sunglasses. “If my teammates ask me about it, we’ll discuss it. My teammates support me in everything I do and any decision I make. I have not made a decision.”
DETROIT: The Detroit Pistons announced on Friday that billionaire California investor Tom Gores has agreed to buy the struggling NBA franchise, ending a drawn-out sale by longtime owner Karen Davidson that stretched back before the season Bvlgari Sunglasses.
The tentative deal, which also includes the team's home arena The Palace of Auburn Hills, must be approved by the NBA Police Sunglasses. Terms were not disclosed, but the deal is expected to close by June 30.

没有评论:

发表评论