2011年5月9日星期一

When his 5-3 first session lead turned

When his 5-3 first session lead turned into a 9-7 deficit after the second, "it was really hard to get over but I was still only two frames behind and I knew I couldn't play any worse cheap designer sunglasses. I went to the practise table and re-focused". The result of this was a stunning third session which left the match level at 12-12 and an equally fine but engrossingly dramatic final session in which Ding led 15-14 before Trump seized victory with a run of three successive frames, the clincher with a composed break of 105. "Towards the end I've never been nervous like it but I knew that as long as I didn't do anything silly, the balls were there Bvlgari Sunglasses."
Trump's success has been achieved without the aid of a penny of public money because snooker, tied in a Gordian political knot involving the English Association for Snooker and Billiards, the English Amateur Billiards Association and the International Billiards and Snooker Federation, does not fulfil Sport England's funding criteria. Parental support and self-funding through prize money Police Sunglasses, even from his junior days, when he was also helped by free table time at Keynsham Snooker Club in his native Bristol, has financed his rise from 10?year-old English Under?15 champion to a Crucible final.

没有评论:

发表评论