2011年5月25日星期三

was not what the candy is touched

Vendetta eyes staring at her, asked: "Do you know Lu Chin-yuan, is not it?" Luwu Shuang smiled slightly: "I naturally considered Too, he is my uncle Versace Sunglasses. "That is Henli cracker face the color suddenly grabbed Lu Wushuang arms, asked:" He ... ... He ... ... The little beasts in there? Take me to look for him. "Lu Wushuang great fear, his face is still smiling, warble Said: "My uncle, who live very close, you really have to go find him? Hee hee!" Vendetta said: "Yes, yes! I have a full look at the Jiaxing Three days, is to find this little beast accounts. Baby, you take me to the old uncle is not difficult for you Bvlgari Sunglasses. "Voice fading to soft, Said the opening of the palm of your hand. Lu Wushuang right hand touching the left arm, said: "I have to hold it hurts you, I forget uncle live there The. " That cracker eyebrows bristling, Bian Yu attack, then think of bullying is such a very little girl should not, reveal the ugly face A smile, reaching into the heart, said: "is a bad father, you Pei Bushi friends. Father gave sugar sugar you eat Gucci Sunglasses." But a hand Arms are not stretched out, .

没有评论:

发表评论