2011年5月25日星期三

The land development dollars

Lu Wushuang looked excited to see him, but do not dare laugh. Vendetta said: "Ah Yuan, I found you anyway. Let's go home, and you from now on, always follow the daddy together Coach Sunglasses." Cheng Ying: "The old man, My Dad is premature death." Vendetta: "I know, I know. I'm your inside, ah, you do not Recognize it? "Cheng Ying slightly shook his head and said:" I do not foster parent Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses. "Vendetta, shouting, pushing her fiercely, shouted: "Ah Yuan, and you are inside, do not recognize it?" Cheng Ying said: "old man, I'll start with the British, not your Ah Yuan." That Vendetta murmured: "You are not Ah Yuan? Not my Ah Yuan?" Spent a long while, said: "ah, twenty years Before you are Ah Yuan was like so big Armani Sunglasses. Ah Yuan early today grew up the matter, early large enough not to daddy friends. Her acting by, in relation to land development only Element was a small animal. "Lu Wushuang" ah "sound, said:" The land development dollars? "

没有评论:

发表评论