2011年5月25日星期三

At this time twilight drew on

At this time twilight drew on, Luk Yeung Sun has the cage on the grass between the light smoke. Lu Wushuang lesbian cousin's sleeve, whispered: "Let's Nakedness. "That's Vendetta:" The bitch is dead, Ah Yuan still here doing? I want to take her back to Dali cheap designer sunglasses. Hello, Xiaowa Baby, you take me to you ... ... to find your uncle's wife to the dead. "Lu Wushuang a means to the tombstone, said:" Do you not see it? My aunt also died Bvlgari Sunglasses. "Vendetta jump leaps, sounds like thunder, drank: "your statement is true or false? Her, and she died?" Lu Wushuang face Cang White, quaver said: "Daddy said, after my uncle died, also died along with Mother. I do not know, I do not know Police Sunglasses. Do not Scare me, I'm afraid! "Vendetta beat their chests shouting:" She is dead, she dead? No, you have not seen my face must not die. I told you, years after I certainly want to come see you. You ... ... how do you wait for me? "


没有评论:

发表评论