2011年5月30日星期一

The second step is to learn Quanzhen martial arts

"Maid:" The words are good, but unfortunately no one to help me. "Yang Guo proudly Versace Sunglasses:"
I help you. "Maid of the cross At him, said: "Unfortunately you you enough." Yang Guo face was
flushed, I am truly ashamed. Maid: "The founder of this martial arts called『 Yunvxinjing mother 』be subject to two with the
training, each other assistant. Was founder Her mother is and practiced with my teacher Bvlgari Sunglasses. Patriarch soon mastered her mother, Bian Ji died, my
master, but has not yet mastered. "Yang Guo turn ashamed For the joy, said: "I am your disciple, but also to practice with you." Maid muses: "Good! Let's
see strike. The first Step, the cost of the door you come to practice the martial arts Gucci Sunglasses. The second step is to learn Quanzhen martial arts.

没有评论:

发表评论