2011年5月29日星期日

I naturally throw in the towel

After thinking for a long time the first division, made up his mind, knowing that this person come Do it, surely committing suicide after a lost Versace Sunglasses, so determined to deny himself from the people, regardless of her more than anything else is lost, said: 『Good Is the case. 』 "That humanity:『 Let's nothing, than the text is very easy. All with your fingers the words carved in stone, who write Well, it won. And teacher shaking Road 』:『 I am not immortal, how can the lettering on the stone with your fingers Bvlgari Sunglasses? That humanity 』:『 If I can, you throw in the towel? 』First division of the Department of Environmental dilemma, I thought the world must not matter, just to take this step down into a very Undefeated Bureau Gucci Sunglasses, this contest to let the matter rest, immediately said: 『this ability if you have any, I naturally throw in the towel.

没有评论:

发表评论