2011年1月14日星期五

Wizards guard said the change hula hoop Sang handsome: he can emulate Chamberlain mbt shoes

When the Washington Wizards at home by adding to 136-133 victory over the Sacramento Kings.
The game, Nick - Young scored a career-high 43 points, called the deal in Washington to win
the tough minister. After the match, close to some incoherent words mania Yang: "I am so
happy, I want to talk rubbish mate, I want to Gilbert - Gilbert Arenas make a phone call,
each spray garbage, we must have a lot of garbage Huayao Jiang! " Herve Leger outlet Yang
talked about the performance of the game, emotions are running high, "I feel great. His
teammates in the game can always find me, I just cast the ball into the evening
Xinxinbaopeng, seems to have become a hula hoop circle. " "It feels great. His teammates in
the game can always find me, I just cast the ball into the evening Xinxinbaopeng, the
basket seems to have become a hula hoop." Herve Leger sale However, Young also has an
awkward moment, the whole section II, the team only scored 16 points, Yang is also
completely misfiring. "II, uh, I do not know, ah, huh, huh." He smiled and said, "I played
very hard, but we fell behind, they played the same, would not bow, play the momentum, so
Section III we have to try to find another way, but in the fourth quarter they fought back,
Oh, so this so volatile. " mbt outlet Fortunately, the game won, did not let the night of
Young's record is not perfect stay, early in the first section of the Wizards were leading
by 20 points, but this advantage has all been wasted in the last 14 seconds of regulation ,
they also lead with 6 points, but was the king landed in overtime. The last half a minute
overtime, the Wizards are 5 points ahead, but almost catch up again by the king.

没有评论:

发表评论