2011年1月12日星期三

Know this thing then I very uncomfortable, the in the mind is very annoyed

Know this thing then I very uncomfortable, the in the mind is very annoyed. Not to many money little, or gold jewelry too cliche, but feel the man home don't respect me. Their house is not poor into does, even more money to buy a dowry no. As far as I know he family or very well-off, now take once had sent others and be returned to engagement dowry come again to me, what does that mean? I don't mind him have a former girlfriend, who hasn't had a past? But, you buy a cheaper even more, even if be of silver jewellery, so long as are brand-new, and no one receives the gave me, what's the problem? Don't I this request too much?
But you know my fiance say? He said the girl absolutely useless, once all useless, that he may guarantee. And, this is the famous brand jewelry, from Hong Kong bought, four 9, and the style is very new very beautiful, why to spend the money to buy new, hangzhou, Shanghai department stores also may not have anything so beautiful?
I feel and he can't communicate. How should I tell him, I care not present value, not money but feeling, feel he understand? If I have ever gave me wanted-i clothes again gave him wear, I'll tell him absolutely no one passes through, he will feel well? His heart will not weird? After all, I think he is mean and don't respect people: the first stint to pay to buy a jewelry, second think I feel doesn't need to be respected. Still, it's likely that are engaged, my feelings are no longer important.
It makes me very depressed, I now and he eventually feel offended. My mom said, not calculate, the ritual first take it, later need not depart. Formal married, let them home and then sent new set of not have to. But I still can't accept it, I at other things to say on the matter, but not easy-going. As you might think I'm too stubborn, jewelry is new is old no man used doesn't need to be trueer, fiance nor I think so not sensible enough. But, my heart really turn but curve, weird and fantastic. Two teachers how to think? Can help me cigarettes a recruit?

没有评论:

发表评论