2011年1月12日星期三

Boyfriend sent me second-hand engagement ring also guarantee that famous brand

I in hangzhou to work, but my home is in a small city near hangzhou engagement, there are around. In formal before marriage, if both looked at various conditions are satisfied with their words, the first engagement. I know is that home arrangement mutually close, and before the matchmaker introduced said his upbringing, personality and character are also, I touch down have not found any bad places.Men's Moncler Jackets I this person character also more friendly, and he was engaged. For this, I don't have any book fiance written, and love that movie debut frazzle feeling, but basically is satisfied. Mother also often said to me, girls don't too picky.
Originally this is managed to put himself married, anyway, my parents and I'm surrounded by most people are so flatly light. However, there is one thing I've been a bit can't let go. There is a dowry engagement fixed-on engagement in of the woman, look for each different, economic condition of the dowry is different also. Volvo has delivers houses, cars, diamond what of, have to splurge. Generally the somebody else will have no, but a few sample jewelry, are generally gold.
Two teachers, I absolutely not in the thickness of the valuable book wedding fastidious what of, the fiance home if only send me a bunch of flowers, I had no opinion, because this is supposed to express a meaning, a kind of sincerity, spoken parts in an opera is a custom just. But the problem is, I that fiance before and others engaged and delivered the girl a set of gold jewellery. Later they broke up, the girl is also very sneakingly, active xiaopingproposed the headgear is returned to their home (of course also have girls will refusal to return dowry, the other party didn't also way). Right now, the most intolerable happened, the engagement, they put before that set of back gold jewelry, and intact gave me. That is to say, I now have the husband's family engagement dowry, incredibly second-hand.

没有评论:

发表评论