2014年12月24日星期三

Sun sun you are really fantastic

Sun sun you are really fantastic
I have a good friend sun sun.She grows very lovely.Circle the face of the Du Du up grow 1 pair brightly big eyes, curved curved eyebrow, very red and small mouth, very short black hair, smile to stir person's fancy like Barbie doll.
welcome the new year the activity will arrive right away, I and is the sun sun just preparing a program!Our programs are the song and dance 《invisible wing 》 .Time of lesson ten minutes, we are rehearsing, sun sun on carelessly twisting ankle, !Of a , the sun sun calls a way.Is painful to die I, we this under how can rehearse?Need not worry, I take you to go to a health center.I say.Need not, a little small harm, need not go to health center of.The sun sun is shaking head and saying.I wish:The sun sun all got hurt and returned how to rehearse.I a connected to advise her a lot of time, can she is to don't go, I also have no a way.She hands to round a standing of column one step one step, but keeps on falling off again, on connecting a lot of time, she didn't stand up.But she didn't give up.Finally, the sun sun stood, we start rehearsing again.Can I see come out, was she very painful, bit lips to all bleed!
I admire sun sun strong spirit very much.Sun sun, you are really fantastic!

没有评论:

发表评论