2011年6月13日星期一

Yang Guo saw her wavefront flows

Yang Guo saw her wavefront flows, ups and downs chest could not breathe, her injuries and made only the road, anxious and said: "Auntie, how do you You Versace Sunglasses? "Maid softly said:" over children, you come. "Yang Guo Yi Yan bedside, Maid holding his hand, gently self- Had stroked his face, whispered: "over children, do you like me?" Yang Guo her face with hot fire only lazy, extremely anxious hearts, fibrillation Channel: "your chest hurts you?" Maid smile: "No, my heart □ very comfortable. Had children, I'm almost died Bvlgari Sunglasses, you and I said, you are not really like me? "Yang Guo said:" Of course, this world to only you are my relatives. "Little Dragon Girl Said: "If there is another woman like me do to you, you will not have to be nice to her." Yang Guo said: "Who better to me, I also treated her well. "His remark, Tujue Maid holding his tremor a few chatter Gucci Sunglasses, at once became cold, looked up, See she had Yunhong □ Qiao Lian Jiao Hu You have always responded to the pale.

没有评论:

发表评论