2011年6月13日星期一

hands disciples to commit suicide

Yang Guo surprise: "I say something wrong it?" Maid said: "If you want to go like any other woman the world, it is not hi Like my good Ray Ban Sunglasses. "Yang Guo laughed and said:" We will died a few days, I went to like what other women? Am I going to be Limo Chou and her disciple that good? " Maid smiling, said: "I really confused friends. But I personally want to hear your oath." Yang Guo said: "What made oath?" Maid: "I want you to say, your future I am the only one on the minds of children, if there not a woman, I have to kill Burberry Sunglasses. " Yang Guo laughed and said: "I will never mention, if I really bad, do not listen to you, you kill me is that the." So Yi Yan vowed: "The disciples of Yang Guo, the whole life, the only aunt a heart, if in the future change of heart, not her aunt To kill Miu Miu Sunglasses, just saw my aunt's face, hands disciples to commit suicide.

没有评论:

发表评论