2011年6月4日星期六

let's salute to the rear hall

So suddenly wake up, sleep, trouble all night, and awoke next morning but did not Feel sleepy Fendi Sunglasses. Had only one night, as the internal forces already have a good repair. They eat breakfast, Yang Guo will get the kitchen under the dishes, washed clean, back to the hall. Maid: "There is a Something to think about you know. If you really do worship me as a teacher, have to listen to me for life. If not worship me as a teacher, I Still call your effort, your future if Shengde Guo I, alone, played the Dead Tomb to the martial arts Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses. "Yang Guo without thinking, said: "I naturally thanks to you as a teacher. Even if you do not pass me the slightest martial arts, I will listen to you." Maid strange: "staggering Why? "Yang Guo said:" Auntie, your heart good to me, do I not know? "Maid Ban Qilian said:" I wait Hello Well, you should not be hung on the lips said Ferragamo Sunglasses. You not only determined to worship me as a teacher, let's salute to the rear hall. "

没有评论:

发表评论