2011年6月4日星期六

then talk to me not to mention the future

Yang Guo Hydergine Xinyang difficult to scratch, said: "Auntie, you treated me good cheap designer sunglasses, you take me to sleep in this bed, I is not afraid Wu brothers And Guo Fu them. Although they practice Zhao Zhijing Quanzhen's long, and I catch up. "Maid cold:" The founder po PO teachings handed down, both to live in this tomb, you have to spiritual cultivation, and must contend with other people read Bvlgari Sunglasses. "Yang Guo urgent:" Is So they bully me, and kill the Sun-law, let's forget this. "Maid said:" A man must die, Sun If her mother die at the hands of Hao Datong, a few years, she will die of their own, hey. Live several years longer Police Sunglasses, less live several years longer, but also What is the difference? Revenge, then talk to me not to mention the future. "

没有评论:

发表评论