2015年1月3日星期六

A special Chinese New Year

A special Chinese New Year
quick annually till the time in Chinese New Year, father's cellular phones all accepted the information of more than 100 wishes, outside was also full of happiness, pleased celebrate, tense atmosphere.People are busy in preparing the goods in year, people who do a part-time job prepare to give their own family's gifts and go home and own close relatives rejoice family reunion and tell oneself to take place for a the middle of the year of affair.
but this year, our family have never returned to see my elder sister, elder brother, younger brother and the younger sisters, there are also the most painful my grandmother, the in the mind has a kind of unspeakable lose, looking at circumferential persons to all go and own close relatives have a reunion, don't lift me have much suffered.
Chinese New Year's Day, in early morning father, mother makes me coming out from the bedding lira and drove car to take me and leave family, I am still in a dazely arriving at a long long big bridge in the sleeping up, an eye could not hope a side seem the whole bridge and sky connect similar, that distance fan is fond of and receives of in fog, see a mountain around around unclearly, below the hills have limitless ocean, there is at the sea also a steamer, be really grand view, beauty, I absolutely similar in the fairyland, !Originally this is the boat mountain to sail across ocean big bridge.
close behind, we are taking ship to a peach blossom island, take ship troublesome, buy a ticket, check ticket and take the seat to the number, troublesome!Sit is going on board cabin, curiosity, I can not sit over there, I run to the view view set, arrive to before see, sees the ship both sides river's water form a wave of wave tide and arrive to behind see, sees a river water from underneath upwards emit formation white of wave flower, the sea water pares off breeze to blow me of neck inside, cool!
very quick we arrived at a peach blossom island, the scenery of peach blossom island made people have 1 kind wants to live as recluse mountain in of felling, there the scenery still keep still keeping existing, it is said that here is the place that takes 《shoot vulture hero to spread 》 .I saw Guo Jing Da Dun Xia's old village in cow house in the house, I was most interesting is practicing a peach blossom stake, it is said that, yellow when Guo Jing Da Dun Xia sought the yellow apothecary's daughter, Huang Rong, in those early years the apothecary made Guo Jing lead a peach blossom stake.I practiced for a long time, didn't also do well, I still bought a shoot the bow and arrow that the vulture is used, once walk one and other view area, imitate a Buddha, I am also that a member of the story inside, lake water is very quiet very beautiful, the sky is quickly black, I unwilling to partly left a peach blossom island.
I am still dead silent in the peach blossom island on the way home, until father calls I, I just wide awake.Father asks me:Like this Chinese New Year?I loudly of answer:Like very much!

没有评论:

发表评论