2010年10月26日星期二

get into real game status



《rest Si Dun to record event a report 》 columnist cloth write to mean in wood Ba, an aggression, a breakthrough, on recording to slam down, as if bomb at Tai Lu Si ·give an explosion of Ma Si's head, even wake the fan that the Toyota center gets into dreamland up.

the wheat Di "live"ed to come over, this recording to button up a basket was coming from him, the occurrence still remains at the head stanza 3 divide 50 time.The "I really has to prove that I can again attain(button up a basket), " wheat Di says that"knee surgical operation's returning me has already waited very long-term.The ability defends in the opponent under button up into really good, isn't that kind of the nobody defend of button up a basket, someone is in the challenge, so I feel very good."

actually this is originally probably a wheat Di the quarter first time become real T-AMC, this isn't only only an aggression, not only only is 2 cent.He means that this is a kind of progress, broke the fetter in his brain.This for example you try to take down 30 cent, suddenly all of what you thinks are usually ever you so dry, but not was thinking to attain them.

first, this is decided by his body.When he the strength of the left knee surroundings muscle promoted, get into real game status, he just does to get."If you return to give it a bit of thought before I cease fire, my body, my facial expression and everything is what appearance, see again now, you will see dramatic variety."

then, be decided by his thought, get away from that kind of ego interrogative viewpoint."Oh, yes, " he says, "past BE'can I make?'Is much more than that I can attain, I am to a little bit worry to do, consciousness of a kind of ego.Tonight I is by dint of intuition and reaction, but not is thinking it is worried about it.This is the reason that I am before struggling.I am old to be just thinking, 'can I make?'But this alliance too stick, you are old to think so to certainly can not do it."

Yao Ming, Tai and rocket other all players all need wheat Di to take the self-confidence plays ball, while he has already got ready the cape of delivering the leader."We have a lot of players to get a goal now, I think that the Yao Ming gets ready to serve as that kind of, he can want the role of ball, once he should make moves 25 times in the evening, " wheat Di says that"those are our cores, that be the dozen that we should have method, INSIDE-OUT.He prepares to head into another level, while my work is a coadjutant.

"much the time in the Ao orchid I play to get a goal the role of hand really just, but I also always hope to become that kind of the affair that does to is the whole and for example defend and divide the type of ball, not field all 30 cent or 25 cent of guy.That isn't what I hope, but under the pressure of events, I had to must so do at that time.Here, I need not so, I can re- go to dry I think a dry affair.So hope I chop down for a night 25 cents or 30 cent of people, that isn't me.I am satisfied with to take very much 15 cents and 7-8 times help to offend, 4-5 basket planks, this is that I want something to do."

the wheat Di chopped down within 28 minutes today 16 help to offend through 6 times, but still that records to button up a basket to make people's impression deep most ."Have you already seen?"The Yao Ming counter-questions a way, " you had better ask to give Ma Si to see have no.See him so spring up to me aming very shocked yes."

buttonning up an is probably more shocked I, the wheat Di is wrinkly after falling to the ground eyebrow to face the wooden bench seat of catching fire the arrows."See they spring up to shout really quite good, " wheat Di says that"hear they say'welcome back'really quite good."

the wheat Di mean left knee still ache, may keep on a match the quarter end, but he swears, obstructed before he of that kind of fear have been already far gone.So, wheat Di of a record surprised sky of suddenly and violently button up, let the rocket move forward 1."When you always think what is worrying, you are can not play basketball, " wheat Di says that"you can not try to choose B to arrive C again to arrive D again from the A, you have to attain it.This is a kind of reaction, a kind of intuition, be me to tee off my game, with my way, good of ……"

so simple.

没有评论:

发表评论