2015年2月11日星期三

Happy sunlight athletics

Happy sunlight athletics
there is a sunlight athletics contents in the winter vacation homework and ask us to want to draw out time to train for physical fitness every day.
the first day is 60 to quickly skip rope, I make the grandmother work well a record for me and several times practice down, my best result is 40 times, alas, isn't too all right.
the second day is to build a house, clip ball to jump...etc., I changed it into the indoor to run, because I like to run ah, run toward that a head of from this a head of, blunt!
the third day is from the plait exercise the mimicry hold, Hey, what do I learn?The grandfather says to be born in the year of the Monkey of do a monkey to hold, scart head to blink, too difficult see, I don't do.
I think, mainly is to insist training for physical fitness, do what exercise all can of.
《the student grows up to record volume 》 in this semester up, my athletics lesson result is differ most , 50 meters ran 1077, the sit-up is stipulating that in time did 28.Although I fancy athletics lesson very much and like to take part in athletics activity and game very much, but this result really ascend not set noodles, very bad strength.
so, I want to take part in my own sunlight athletics in the winter vacation.In addition to skip rope, running and homework middle finger leads we do of, I also turn to shout turn, ride bicycle, round slippery etc., there is besides also a secret weapon, that is to ride bicycle in the home, that Gao big of, I must take pain to climb up of, feet again not enough big arrive the bicycle of pedal.
this is my happiness toughen method, my happy sunlight athletics.

没有评论:

发表评论